-->Recent Oral Presentations – adrian.bradu
Skip to content
- High-pulse energy supercontinuum sources for multi-spectral photoacoustic imaging in the near-infrared wavelength region, by Manoj K. Dasa, Kyei Kwarkye, Gianni Nteroli, Oyewole B. Efunbajo, Magalie Bondu, Getinet Woyessa, Niels M. Israelsen, Adrian Bradu, Christian R. Petersen, Peter M. Moselund, Patrick Bowen, Christos Markos, Ole Bang, Paper 11234-10, Fiber Mid-Infrared Supercontinuum and Biomedical Science 2 February 2020 • 8:15 – 8:45 AM | Part of SPIE Photonics West; invited talk, presented by CP.
- Progress on developing a multimodality imaging instrument:Optical Coherence Tomography/Photo-acoustic TomographyShape OCT Meeting – University of Kent, Canterbury, 14 May 2019 (Invited).
- OCT imaging of the retina and cornea in real time – IGT Network+ Meeting – University of Kent, Canterbury, 8 February 2018 (Invited).
- Current Capabilities and Challenges for Optical Coherence Tomography As a High Impact Non-destructive Imaging Modality – 7th Conference on Lasers in Medicine, Advanced Laser Technologies in the hands of medicine, Timisoara, 13-15 June 2017 (Invited).
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT). From Newton rings to Master/Slave. – Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO), UFR Sciences et Techniques, Brest, France, 14 June 2017.(Invited).
- Master/slave: a better tool for Gabor filtering optical coherence tomography imaging instruments at the European Conferences on Biomedical Optics, Munich, 29 June 2017.
- Master slave enhanced low coherence interferometry based proximity sensors for medical robotics at the 2nd Canterbury Conference on OCT with Emphasis on Broadband Optical Sources, Canterbury, 8 September 2017.