Skip to content
- Progress on developing a multimodality imaging instrument:Optical Coherence Tomography/Photo-acoustic TomographyShape OCT Meeting – University of Kent, Canterbury, 14 May 2019 (Invited).
- OCT imaging of the retina and cornea in real time – IGT Network+ Meeting – University of Kent, Canterbury, 8 February 2018 (Invited).
- Current Capabilities and Challenges for Optical Coherence Tomography As a High Impact Non-destructive Imaging Modality – 7th Conference on Lasers in Medicine, Advanced Laser Technologies in the hands of medicine, Timisoara, 13-15 June 2017 (Invited).
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT). From Newton rings to Master/Slave. – Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO), UFR Sciences et Techniques, Brest, France, 14 June 2017.(Invited).
- Master/slave: a better tool for Gabor filtering optical coherence tomography imaging instruments at the European Conferences on Biomedical Optics, Munich, 29 June 2017.
- Master slave enhanced low coherence interferometry based proximity sensors for medical robotics at the 2nd Canterbury Conference on OCT with Emphasis on Broadband Optical Sources, Canterbury, 8 September 2017.